You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

(Advanced Search)

free counters
free hit counter
free hit counter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sri Lankan Part Time Jobs. Earn money from Sri Lanka online. Sri Lankan Part Time Job
12-20-2010, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2012 02:16 AM by regentblogs.)
Sri Lankan Part Time Jobs. Earn money from Sri Lanka online. Sri Lankan Part Time Job
We check your articles and writing skills & we like to Join you as articles writer on our web site if you are duitable. Actually we need people who can write genuine articles for us to write articles & forum post according to your wish. With the every article you have to certify that article is unique article and you will not supply that article to another web site. We have several option for you to earn money. They are mention below. Our paying rates also mention below. We will increase the payment amount for article according to you writing quality, visitors feed back etc.

500 words unique article

250 words unique article

100 words meaningful Forum posts

50 words meaningful Forum Post

If you like please send us your full contact Details Address, Telephone Number, Full Name, etc to regentblogs@gmail.com: mailto:regentblogs@gmail.com

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

01-08-2011, 10:33 PM
RE: Sri Lankan Part Time Jobs. Earn money from Sri Lanka online. Sri Lankan Part Time Job
Successful Part time jobs for Sri Lankan. No age limit.Any suitable person can join with us and earn money from online while you are at home. This online vacancy only for Sri Lankans.
01-11-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: Sri Lankan Part Time Jobs. Earn money from Sri Lanka online. Sri Lankan Part Time Job
(12-20-2010 10:38 PM)regentblogs Wrote:  : http://forum.freeeducation365.info/Thread-sri-lankan-part-time-jobs-earn-money-from-sri-lanka-online-sri-lankan-part-time-job?pid=810#pid810We check your articles and writing skills. We like to Join you as articles writer on our web site. Actually we need people who can write genuine articles for us according to our topics & articles and forum post according to your wish. With the every article you have to certify that article is unique article and you will not supply that article to another web site. We have several option for you to earn money. They are mention below. Our paying rates also mention below. We will increase the payment amount for article according to you writing quality, visitors feed back etc.

500 words unique article = Rs. 100.00 at the beginning. (Topics will be given by Admin)

250 words unique article = Rs.50.00 at the beginning. (Topics will be given by Admin)

250 words unique article = Rs. 25.00 (No special topics apply)

100 words meaningful Forum posts = Rs.10 (No special topics apply)

50 words meaningful Forum Post = Rs. 5 (No special topics apply)

At the moment we need articles about

1. Facebook website

2. Facebook Games (Barnbuddy, Farmvilla, Cityvilla)

3. Internet Money

4. Google Adsense

5. Online marketing

6. Positive Thinking

7. Success Tips for Life

8. Success Tips for Healthy Life

9. New Computer Technology

10. Latest Computer games & Tricks

If you like please send us your full contact Details Address, Telephone Number, Full Name, etc to info@regentblogs.com: mailto:info@regentblogs.com

Payment is not enough for me.
08-24-2011, 09:58 PM
My passion is e-commerce, but I need some help
In my opinion affiliate marketing and e-commerce is one area which offers a level playing field. Anyone can set up an online business and can compete with the big boys provided do the basics right.
I am starting to work on my online business model and was quite successful in it, until the google changed the algorithm for the search results. I would like to know what I am doing wrong and how to tackle the regular algorithm updates of Google? Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
Thanks
09-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Does anyone know a better parttime jobs providing company in Sri Lanka. I am very much interest about Sri Lankan Parttime jobs.
01-05-2013, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 06:20 PM by admin.)
Earn money from Sri Lanka online jobs
RolleyesRolleyes
(01-08-2011 10:33 PM)sumeda Wrote:  : http://forum.freeeducation365.info/Thread-sri-lankan-part-time-jobs-earn-money-from-sri-lanka-online-sri-lankan-part-time-job?pid=1272#pid1272Successful Part time jobs for Sri Lankan. No age limit.Any suitable person can join with us and earn money from online while you are at home. This online vacancy only for Sri Lankans.

please tell me how can i join with these jobs. saumya181@gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
  Online Sri Lankan Part Time Jobs. Specially for Sri Lankan Parttime Job Seekers regentblogs 19 27,025 05-28-2014 06:42 PM
Last Post: narenkanaga
  How to earn money from Internet without a website? suduhamine 10 3,022 12-21-2012 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nemxoin
  Sri Lankan Part Time Jobs - Earn money by Writing Articles cqruwan1200 12 20,884 12-01-2012 11:16 PM
Last Post: modith123
  What are ways to earn money from internet with home work? Aracely Bussani 2 1,812 08-26-2012 03:38 AM
Last Post: Hiranya Premarathna
  What is the Best Online Marketting Programme We Can Use to earn money? regentblogs 2 2,561 08-20-2012 09:50 PM
  what is the best way to earn money online? monika 7 2,807 08-18-2012 02:39 AM
  Earn money from Internet by Click ok Ads is Success or its Fake suresh 3 6,676 08-18-2012 02:29 AM
  How to earn money from internet Successfully, Correctly and Legally. samamalie 2 1,479 04-02-2012 01:03 PM
Last Post: Suranee
Smile Online Part Time Jobs, Online Data Entry Jobs or any online Jobs to earn from Home Rashika_Rashi 6 8,842 02-23-2012 07:58 PM
Last Post: Best4ever
  All Sri Lanka Part Time Jobs / Vacancies. Online part time Jobs coppa 3 31,828 01-27-2012 12:59 PM
Last Post: Teeguaberamma